Haworthia margaritifera 8.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -17%
Haworthia margaritifera (L.) Haw.- Χαβόρθια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
- Requires an exposure in partial shade, as long as it still receives plenty of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- It is advisable to always keep the soil slightly moist in spring and summer. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.