Echeveria 'magma pearl' 12cm
Echeveria pulidonis 'magma pearl' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
A FIERY APPEARANCE!
Magma is a mixture of minerals found beneath the surface of a planet. In its liquid state, magma is always red-hot.
The earthy green colour of its foliage with a fiery red edge is Echeveria magma pearl’s distinguishing characteristic.
Echeveria magma pearl is a succulent with an unperturbed growth habit. This powerful plant produces numerous tiny Echeverias around the mother plant.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.