Crassula Benjamin (group) 8.5cm
Crassula capitella 'Benjamin' - Κράσουλα
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ, Ύψος: 15εκ.
A small perennial succulent that clusters at the base. It has an erect stem surrounded by thick and elliptical leaves of an intense green color, highlighted by reddish margins.
It is an ideal plant to decorate and give positive energy to your interiors and add a note of elegance to your window sills.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.