Sulcorebutia langeri 8cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Sulcorebutia langeri K.Augustin & Hentzschel
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
It is named after the collector Andrew Langer who discovered it near Vallegrande.
It is characterized by combed and dense white spines, which do not exceed 3 millimeters in length, and by a globular body of a red-blackish color.
Its flowers are generally bright yellow.
- It requires an exposure to full sun, however in the hottest hours it is advisable to place it in shade.
- It requires mild temperatures, it is advisable to shelter it when winter temperatures drop below 0°C.
- In hot periods it is advisable to water moderately, on a weekly basis, in winter it is necessary to completely suspend watering, as long as the plant is very sensitive to rotting.
- A well-draining and mineral-rich soil is an optimal solution. It's even better to add one layer of sand at the bottom of the pot, as it helps to avoid rotting.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.