Sulcorebutia rauschii 5.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Ιδιαίτερα όμορφοι μικρούς μεγέθους κάκτοι, εύκολοι στη συντήρησή τους.
Κατάλληλοι για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους, ιδανικοί για συνθέσεις με άλλα παχύφυτα και κάκτους.
A well-known plant among cacti experts all over the world.
It was discovered in 1986 by the collector Walter Rausch, to whom it owes the name, in addition to the field number with which it is identified (WR289).
It is a miniature cactus that tends not to get very large, however, it grows in groups of numerous heads. It has a dark-colored body that, when exposed to the sun, highlights more its intense purple color - a characteristic that makes the plant so loved and sought after by green collectors from all over the world and by all those who want to give an extra special touch to their own house.
Each head consists of an exactly hemispherical body with slightly marked rhomboid ribs, from which microscopic black and combed spines emerge, completely flattened against the tubercles.
The color of the body, together with that of its inflorescence, creates a fantastic combination of purple shades. In fact the flowers are typically funnel-shaped and are of a very intense gradation of magenta color: wait for late spring, with its mild temperatures, to enjoy this extraordinary view!
- It requires an exposure to full sun, however in the hottest hours it is advisable to place it in shade.
- It requires mild temperatures, it is advisable to shelter it when winter temperatures drop below 0°C.
- In hot periods it is advisable to water moderately, on a weekly basis, in winter it is necessary to completely suspend watering, as long as the plant is very sensitive to rotting.
- A well-draining and mineral-rich soil is an optimal solution. It's even better to add one layer of sand at the bottom of the pot, as it helps to avoid rotting.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.