Sedum hernandezii 6.5cm
Sedum hernandezii - Σέντουμ
It is a succulent of a rather compact shape, with emerald green, ovoid leaves, on which a thin whitish patina is formed.
The yellow flowers are star-shaped, which bloom in winter and spring.
- Most of the species prefer very bright places, however preferably sheltered from direct sunlight.
- The lowest temperatures they resist vary a lot: some species withstand the tempretures down to 10 °C, others can resist the temperatures even down to -10 °C!
- Water moderately only when the soil is completely dry. In winter, suspend watering. When placed outdoors, many species survive very well with only rainwater.
- A suitable soil for succulents is fine, they do not require special requires (many species even grow in the cracks between the walls).
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.