Sedeveria letizia 6.5cm
x Sedeveria cv. Letizia
Like all plants of this genus, it is a hybrid between Sedum and Echeveria. It can reach a height of 20 cm, often branches out. As stems grow, it loses its leaves at the bottom.
The rosettes, formed by green leaves, turn on red with the prolonged exposure to the direct sun or with lowering of temperatures.
This succulent needs a lot of sunlight. In spring you can admire its white flower with light pink points.
- It requires a full sun exposure, thanks to which it will show more vivid and brilliant colors, however in the hottest hours it is advisable to shade it.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 6 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- It has no particular soil requirements. A substrate suitable for succulents, which is well draining, is an optimal solution.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.