Rhipsalis horrida 10.5cm
Rhipsalis baccifera horrida Baker - Ρίψαλις
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
Βαθυπράσινα βελονοειδή φύλλα που μπορούν να κρεμάσουν σε μεγάλο μήκος.
Ιδιαίτερα όμορφο σε κρεμαστά καλάθια για εσωτερικούς ή εξωτερικούς χώρους.
Απαιτεί ελάχιστη φροντίδα και λίγο πότισμα.
It is a definitely unusual cactus, which is highly appreciated for its truly extravagant appearance.
It has long and thin stems, strongly branched and equipped with thin light spines; its great ornamental dowry is conferred on it by the cascading arrangement, assumed by the stems, which make it perfect for hanging pots or for shelves.
Perhaps not many know, that in nature this cactacea is epiphytic, which means that it tends to develop on other trees, from which it only draws support, without damaging them.
In summer, the plant is even more striking, thanks to the small cream-colored flowers, that contrast nicely with the bright green color of the stems: its appearance, combined with the ability to require very little care, make it truly perfect for decorating your interiors!
- It likes a lot of brightness, however avoid direct sunlight.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to place it in sheltered places: it adapts perfectly to the temperatures of apartments and offices.
- never dry, therefore we recommend frequent but very light watering. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- A soil suitable for cacti is an optimal solution, even better if further mixed with pumice.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.