Puna sp. nova 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -25%
Puna sp. nova
It has numerous globular or slightly elongated stems of a dark green color.
From the very downy areoles spines come out, that fade in color from dark gray to whitish, almost transparent.
The plant has thin and soft radial spines, and thick and rigid central ones.
- It likes very bright places, however, avoid direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once every two weeks in spring and summer, once every two months in autumn and suspend it completely in winter.
- A well-draining soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with 50% or more of inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.