Pachyphytum 'draco' 10.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
Μια νέα, ιδιαίτερη και συλλεκτική ποικιλία που χαρακτηρίζεται από φύλλα που καμπυλώνουν προς τα πάνω και έχουν ένα ξεχωριστό γκρίζο-πράσινο χρώμα με μωβ περιφέρεια.
It is a hybrid between two genera: Pachyphytum and Echeveria.
It is a beautiful rosette-shaped succulent with lanceolate gray-green leaves. With the prolonged exposure to the direct sun it turns pink or dark purple. Its epidermis is sprinkled with a white powder.
Pachyphytum 'Draco' is perfect for decorating your home, we advise you to place it on the windowsill.
- It is recommended to place the plant in a bright location, possibly under direct sun rays, especially in autumn, making its leaves take on more intense colors.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to place it in sheltered and ventilated locations during the winter period.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best option is a well-draining and porous soil, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.