Opuntia reticulata cobra 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -25%
Opuntia reticulata cobra
This Opuntia is characterized by the epidermis of its stem, which is very reminiscent of the snake skin.
It appears to be hairless, however it has small, stiff spines and very irritating spores. It blooms with yellow flowers.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once every two weeks in spring and summer, once every two months in autumn and suspend it completely in winter.
- A medium porous substrate, consisting of soil mixed with sand, which makes it well draining. is an optimal solution.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.