Melocactus maxonii (without cephlalium) 13cm
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:13εκ, Ύψος:15εκ.
Rare, slow-growing cactacea plant with a spherical shape, olive green in color, slightly depressed at the top.
Has well-marked longitudinal ribs, with rounded fluffy white areoles, from which very short black spines emerge. Its linear and clean shapes make it perfect to give a touch of elegance to your home.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations. Fare attenzione a bruschi sbalzi di Temperature.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- In spring-summer, water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry, and suspend watering completely during autumn-winter.
- A well-draining and porous soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with 70% of inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.