Melocactus inconcinnus 8.5cm
Melocactus inconcinnus Buining & Bredero
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ, Ύψος:15εκ.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations. Fare attenzione a bruschi sbalzi di Temperature.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- In spring-summer, water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry, and suspend watering completely during autumn-winter.
- A well-draining and porous soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with 70% of inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.