Humata tyermannii 12cm
Humata griffithiana var. tyermannii
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:25εκ.
White Rabbit's Foot Fern.
Κατάλληλο υπόστρωμα για μεταφύτευση: Fern Premium Mix
Superb plants with a difference! This fern produces furry silvery rhizomes that grow outside of the pot and cascade over the side giving Humata tyermannii its common names: White Rabbit's Foot, Silver Hare’s Foot and Bears Paw Fern.
Humata tyermannii has fine, delicate fronds of deep green, although new growth may start life with a bronze flush. A lucky fern that looks great in a hanging basket showing off all its glorious features.
- It prefers bright, indirect light but will tolerate lower light conditions. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep the soil of your Humata tyermannii moist at all times. Do not overwater however, as this can lead to root rot.
- This fern prefers average to warm household temperatures: between 18-24°C, but do not allow to fall lower than 10°C. Avoid cold draughts.
- Loves higher humidity levels and are ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. Mist regularly for best results.
- Liquid fertiliser can be applied occasionally during the growing season. Do not over-feed.
- It is a very slow-growing plant with a typical indoor height of around 50-60cm.
- This plant is toxic. Be careful around small children and pets.