Haworthia 'Savanna' 6cm
Haworthia 'Savanna' - Χαβόρθια
Συλλεκτική ποικιλία. Περιορισμένη διαθεσιμότητα.
It is a succulent of a typical rosette shape, formed by fleshy, flat and pointed leaves, that have a particular gray-silver tone, very different from that of the other species of the Haworthia genus.
The epidermis is covered with small white dots, often three-dimensional, which create a very ornamental pattern.
This plant is very simple to grow, therefore also suitable for beginners, and with its modern color and its linearity, it will fit perfectly with any type of furniture.
- Requires an exposure in partial shade, as long as it still receives plenty of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- It is advisable to always keep the soil slightly moist in spring and summer. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.