Haworthia limifolia 5.5cm
Haworthia limifolia Marloth - Χαβόρθια
Ποικιλία Χαβόρθιας μικρή σε μέγεθος, με φύλλα χρώματος σκούρο πράσινο.
Πολύ ανθεκτική ποικιλία, εύκολη στη συντήρηση της.
This small perennial succulent looks like a set of small rosettes, characterized by pointed serrated leaves of a bright green color. In winter, due to low temperatures, it can take on a reddish color.
It blooms with small greenish-white tubular-shaped flowers, that appear on the thin central stem.
- Requires an exposure in partial shade, as long as it still receives plenty of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- It is advisable to always keep the soil slightly moist in spring and summer. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.