Graptoveria iona 10.5cm
Winter Sales -26%
This succulent plant is a hybrid between two different species: Graptopetalum filiferum x Echeveria setosa var. setosa.
It is a perennial plant, with multiple rosettes, which tends to cluster over time, forming ramifications. Its leaves are slightly hairy with ciliate margins, green at the top and tinged with red at the bottom.
It blooms with small, creamy yellow bell-shaped flowers, with a red shade at the tips.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.