Graptopetalum 'vega' 5.5cm
Graptopetalum bellum 'vega' - Γραπτοπέταλο
Βελτιωμένη ποικιλία του Gr. bellum με πιο σκούρους χρωματισμούς.
Μικρού μεγέθους παχύφυτο με ροζέτες 10εκ σε διάμετρο και τριγωνικά φύλλα χρώματος γκρι-μπρονζέ. Τα άνθη του είναι αστεροειδή, ροζ προς κόκκινα.
Beautiful succulent placed in a strictly compact rosette, which does not reach a remarkable diameter and keeps very low, almost flat, typical of many species belonging to this genus.
It has short and almost triangular leaves, fleshy and opaque, particularly fascinating both for their perfect geometry and for the particular dark green hue, whose combination gives the plant a unique elegance and majesty!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sun rays, especially during the hottest hours of the day, as long as they might burn the leaves.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, so to avoid rotting, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.