Euphorbia 'cristata White Ghost' 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -25%
Euphorbia lactea 'cristata White Ghost'
It is a succulent plant of a dark green color and of a characteristic fan shape, which makes it unique in its kind and highly appreciated by green collectors.
It has well-marked, pinkish ribs, of a slightly winged shape and with a very evident white-greenish variegation on the whole stem.
At its ends small tubercles arise, from which stiff forked thorns grow.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.