Euphorbia infausta 6.5cm
Euphorbia infausta N.E.Br. non N.E.Br.
It is a small succulent plant with a slightly obovate globular stem, it is typically solitary but can also cluster at the base.
It has wide and not very accentuated ribs, slightly serrated along the edge. It is devoid of thorns, but can have very small lanceolate leaves at the apex, and develop long and thin stems, from which small light green flowers bloom.t.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.