Eriocactus magnificus 15cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Eriocactus magnificus F.Ritter (Parodia magnifica)
Συνώνυμα: Parodia magnifica, Notocactus magnificus
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:15εκ, Ύψος:30εκ.
Also known by the name Parodia magnifica, it is a cactus of a rounded shape, slightly concave at the apex, that tends to deform with age.
It has very symmetrical, straight, well-defined ribs, which hold the areoles that, initially, have a white color and then, over time, take on a yellowish color. Its spines appear similar to bristles: thin, flexible and of an intense golden-yellow color.
Flowering occurs from summer to early autumn, blooming with large and beautiful yellow flowers.
- It likes very bright locations, but it can also stand direct sunlight in the hottest hours of the day.
- It prefers rather mild temperatures, however it still survives even at temperatures close to freezing if the soil is dry.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, and suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well-draining one, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.