Echeveria pulidonis 12cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Echeveria pulidonis E.Walther- Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ, Ύψος:15εκ.
Βραβευμένη ποικιλία (Award of Garden Merit, Royal Horticulture Society).
It is a slow growing evergreen succulent, it develops, forming rosettes, that over time can reach up to 20 cm in height and 15-20 cm in diameter!
It has spoon-shaped, silvery green leaves, outlined with very evident red edges and with a red tip at the apex.
It has won the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit, in fact it is a beautiful plant, which with its wonderful color contrast will give a touch of elegance and refinement to your apartments.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.