Echeveria 'Mira' 13cm
Echeveria agavoides 'Mira' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:13εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
Εντυπωσιακή ποικιλία ετσεβέριας με ιδιαίτερο χρωματισμό.
Εύκολη στη συντήρησή της, δε χρειάζεται συχνά ποτίσματα. Κατάλληλη για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.
It is a succulent plant, generally with a solitary habit, which grows in the shape of a rosette, over time can cluster.
Its fleshy and pointed leaves can be more or less long and narrow.
E. agavoides flaunts an incredible range of colors: from bright green to ruby red, often with darker tips. Its color variations are mainly due to a greater exposure to intense light and dry cold, and they are shown along the edges of the leaves, where the plant takes on more intense colors.
Thanks to its elegant and linear shape, it is perfect to give a touch of refinement to your interiors, while its vivid and bright colors revive beautiful plant compositions and the most chic centerpieces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.