Echeveria agavoides cristata 6.5cm
Echeveria agavoides f. cristata - Ετσεβέρια
A succulent plant, generally with a solitary habit; the crested shape makes it unique and particular.
Its pointed and fleshy light green leaves take on reddish shades, when exposed to intense light and in dry cold conditions.
Its appearance makes it perfect to give a touch of elegance to your indoor environments, and its vivid and bright colors enliven unusual plant compositions and the most chic centerpieces.s.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.