Crassula brevifolia 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -33%
Crassula brevifolia Harv.- Κράσουλα
It is a succulent with a shrubby habit, consisting of woody stems, that branch out abundantly.
These stems are covered with pretty small leaves, which give it the common name of "baby bells". The foliage is small, but very fleshy, of a triangular shape and of a pleasant, very bright yellowish green color, bordered with red, when the plant is exposed to the direct sun.
Like almost all Crassulas, it does not require special care, and adapts very well to any environmental conditions, which is why it is also ideal for beginners!
- It needs a lot of light during all seasons, however avoiding direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.