Cereus spiralis 11cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Cereus forbesii cv. Spiralis
Συνώνυμα: Cereus peruvianus f. spirale
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:11εκ., Ύψος:25-30εκ.
It is a highly appreciated and sought after cactaceous plant, easily recognizable for its characteristic twisted shape.
Its light green stem tending to blue-green, with an erect habit that over time can branch out both at the base and along the stem.
It has deep and thin ribs, which form a particular and beautiful spiral, hence the name "spiralis". From the sparse white downy areoles needle-like spines come out, which are typically short, of a brownish-yellow color.
During the inflorescence period you can admire its beautiful huge pinkish-white funnel-shaped flowers. The elegant lines make it perfect to enhance any interior.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- A well-draining and mineral-rich substrate is an optimal solution, for example a soil suitable for cacti mixed with pumice.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.