Kalanchoe synsepala 8.5cm
Kalanchoe synsepala - Καλανχόη
Διάμετρος γλάστρας: 8.5εκ., Ύψος:10-15εκ.
Εξαιρετικής ομορφιάς παχύφυτο με μέγιστο ύψος 50εκ και με πολύ μεγάλα φύλλα που στις άκρες τους είναι πριονωτά.
Το χρώμα των φύλλων παίρνει υπέροχες ροζ αποχρώσεις κατά τη διάρκεια του έτους και ενισχύεται με τα εντυπωσιακά ροζ-κόκκινα άνθη του.
Πολύ ανθεκτική ποικιλία, απαιτεί ελάχιστη φροντίδα.
Decorative succulent plant, which grows to a maximum height of about 50 cm, presenting very large, concave and extremely fleshy elliptical leaves, whose margins are typically toothed.
Its ornamental character is certainly partly due to its colors, which range from the central greyish-green, to then fade towards the pinkish hues or even bronze towards the edges, for a truly surprising chromatic effect that changes even further when it produces long spikes of reddish-pink tubular flowers!
Kalanchoe synsepala is also commonly known as "walking Kalanchoe", due to its unusual characteristic of producing new seedlings at the ends, which fold down to the ground and quickly sprout roots.
- It likes very bright places, however, avoid direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately in spring and summer but only when the soil is completely dry and suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well-draining one, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.