Kalanchoe 'Flapjack' 10.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Kalanchoe luciae 'Flapjack' - Καλανχόη
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Υψος:15-20εκ.
Πολύ ανθεκτική ποικιλία, γνωστή και ως ‘desert rose’.
Έχει οβάλ, γκριζοπράσινα φύλλα τα οποία όταν εκτεθούν στον ήλιο χρωματίζονται κόκκινα στην περιφέρειά τους.
Χρειάζεται πολύ αραιό πότισμα και είναι κατάλληλη για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.
Η ποικιλία flapjack χαρακτηρίζεται από ακόμα πιο έντονο κόκκινο χρωματισμό.
It is a succulent, which is well known and much loved for its innumerable qualities: it has leaves, arranged in pairs like a clam shell, fleshy, very wide, flat and rounded, able to retain considerable quantities of water and therefore to make the plant resist to long periods of drought.
Its foliage has a peculiar light green color, strongly tinged with red - a feature, that is accentuated with the prolonged exposure to the sun. It is therefore a very ornamental succulent even without flowers, due to its bright colors, which are further enhanced in early spring, when pleasant floral clusters in shades of yellow bloom.
For its various virtues and its aesthetics, that strikes at first sight, the Kalanchoe luciae undoubtedly lends itself to beautifying houses and offices without requiring great attention!
- It likes very bright places, however, avoid direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately in spring and summer but only when the soil is completely dry and suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well-draining one, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.