Echeveria tolimanensis 6.5cm
Weekend Sales -20% στο καλάθι
Echeveria tolimanensis - Ετσεβέρια
It is a succulent of a rosette shape that assumes an erect posture as it grows.
Generally solitary, but can cluster at the base, over time. Its long fleshy greyish-white leaves are narrow and lanceolate. It is suitable for creating beautiful plant compositions.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.