Echeveria rondelii 5.5cm
Echeveria rondelii Sterk- Ετσεβέρια
Συνώνυμα: Echeveria setosa var. deminuta
It is a small succulent of a rosette shape. Its small fleshy, blue-greyish, compact leaves, are covered with a delicate down on the edges.
Known for its abundant and showy flowering of warm tones, it blooms with yellowish-red bell-shaped flowers.
In spring it is perfect for adding a touch of liveliness to your garden.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.