Echeveria 'madiba' 12cm
Echeveria 'madiba'- Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:20εκ.
Εντυπωσιακή ποικιλία ετσεβέριας με κυματιστά φύλλα.
Εύκολη στη συντήρησή της, δε χρειάζεται συχνά ποτίσματα. Κατάλληλη για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.
An extremely particular succulent, born occasionally quite recently in a Spanish nursery.
It has the typical rosette shape, generally solitary and rather small in size, but truly unique for its pointed leaves with wavy edges that make the specimen extremely ornamental, similar to a beautiful cockade.
Its soft light grayish colors, tending to pink with shades of orange, when exposed to the direct sun, give it a great elegance, accentuated in summer by long stems, on which delightful flowers bloom, that fade from pink to orange.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.