Echeveria lilacina 5.5cm
Echeveria lilacina- Ετσεβέρια
Ξεχωριστή ποικιλία Ετσεβέριας, αργής ανάπτυξης μέγιστου ύψους 15εκ.
Τα χυμώδη φύλλα της έχουν χρώμα ασημί-γκρι, κουταλοειδές σχήμα και σχηματίζουν συμμετρική ροζέτα διαμέτρου 25εκ.
Also called 'Ghost echeveria' due to its light gray color.
It is a small succulent of a rosette shape and with a slow growth, over time can also cluster at the base.
Its silver-gray leaves with pinkish shades are fleshy and spoon-shaped.
Perfect for your rock gardens, due to its resistance to harsh temperatures.
This beautiful succulent is ideal for giving a point of light to your plant compositions and creating nice centerpieces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.