Echeveria 'Cubic Frost' 6.5cm
Echeveria 'Cubic Frost' - Ετσεβέρια
It is a small compact succulent of a solitary rosette shape.
The peculiarity of its fleshy and slightly sharp leaves is their shape, which is upside down, therefore absolutely particular and unusual.
It is also very popular for its particular bluish color with pink shades, which make it perfect for giving a touch of color to your plant compositions and bringing elegance to your centerpieces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.