Crassula pagoda 'variegata' 6.5cm
Crassula perforata f. variegata hort. - Κράσουλα
It is a beautiful shrubby plant, with an upright habit, which branches easily, much sought after by collectors for its fantastic variegation.
It has long stems, on which appear ovate or squared, wide and flat leaves, green in color with creamy yellow variegations, arranged in 4 rows.
With prolonged exposure to the sun, the margins of the leaves take on pinkish shades.
Crassula perforata f. variegated, with its wonderful mix of colors, it is perfect for giving a touch of joy to your apartments.
- It needs a lot of light during all seasons, however avoiding direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water sparingly, only when the soil is completely dry. Once a week in spring and summer is sufficient, a reduction every two months in autumn and completely suspended in winter.
- A highly draining and porous soil is optimal, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.