Rochea falcata 12cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:25εκ
Particularly loved by green collectors and neophytes for its very particular appearance, combined with the extreme simplicity of cultivation, this succulent certainly does not go unnoticed.
It has an erect stem up to one meter high, completely covered with long fleshy and thick leaves, tightly arranged in slightly overlapping layers; the foliage assumes a pale and waxy color, between greyish and green, and a peculiar shape of a slightly curved sickle blade.
The small bright red starry flowers help to complete the truly unique appearance of the species!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.