Argyroderma delaetii 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -30%
It is a compact succulent with low growth. Its gray-green leaves are fleshy, rounded and smooth.
In winter in the center, it blooms with flowers of a color ranging from purple-pink to white, which are similar to daisies. When the flower blossoms, two new leaves appear and the old leaves dry up and disappear completely.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.