Rebutia krainziana 8cm
Rebutia krainziana Kesselr.- Ρεβουτία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
Also known as Rebutia marsoneri krainziana.
It's a cactus, that can be solitary or grouped, with a dark stem with small white areoles. Its white spines are very thin, soft and short.
It usually blooms at the beginning of spring, its flowers can have a wide range of colors: dark red, orange, yellow or white.
- It requires a lot of light during all seasons, however avoid direct sun rays during the hottest hours of the day, as they could cause burns.
- It prefers rather mild temperatures, yet it is very resistant. However, it is preferable to keep it at temperatures above 0 °C.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- A soil suitable for cacti is an optimal solution, even better if it is further mixed with 50% of pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.