Rebutia condorensis 8cm
Rebutia heliosa var. condorensis Donald - Ρεβουτία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8εκ., Ύψος:10-12εκ.
Also known as Aylostera heliosa var. condorensis.
It has a clustered shape, covered with very short, thin, brown spines. Flowering occurs in spring and is very abundant. The trumpet-shaped flowers are dark red.
- It requires a lot of light during all seasons, however avoid direct sun rays during the hottest hours of the day, as they could cause burns.
- It prefers rather mild temperatures, yet it is very resistant. However, it is preferable to keep it at temperatures above 0 °C.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- A soil suitable for cacti is an optimal solution, even better if it is further mixed with 50% of pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.