Pleiospilos 'Royal Flush' 6.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Pleiospilos nelii 'Royal Flush'
Also known as "rock plant", due to its appearance, that resembles a cracked rock.
This small succulent, of an almost spherical shape, has no stem. It generally has one head, but over the years, it can generate more of them.
The flower is extremely large (up to 7 cm in diameter) and has a color, ranging from yellow to orange - rarely white and pink - with a clear coconut scent; it normally blooms in early spring, but some plants may also bloom in autumn.
- It requires a lot of brightness during all seasons and rather airy places.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Pay particular attention to the risk of rotting. In general, water in spring and summer, always making sure that the soil is always dry between one watering and another one, reducing it slightly when the outer leaves begin to dry out. From September to March watering must be suspended.
- A well-draining soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.