Peperomia 'happy bean' 12cm
Peperomia ferreyrae Yunck. - Πεπερόμια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:20εκ.
It's a small succulent, which may reach a maximum height of 30 cm.
Its green stems produce very thin, narrow, lime green leaves.
The inflorescence occurs in late spring and gives life to small yellowish green flowers.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sun rays, especially during the hottest hours of the day, as long as they might burn the leaves.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water regularly but moderately in spring-summer, always making sure that the soil is always dry between one watering and another one. During the winter period, reduce watering to once every two months, avoiding stagnation of water.
- A well-draining soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.