Pachyveria 'rosy crow' 10.5cm
Pachyveria 'rosy crow'
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
The name identifies the main peculiarity of this plant: not present in nature, it is a hybrid between two genera Pachyphytum and Echeveria, which therefore has the characteristics of both of them.
They are evergreen succulents, from woody stems of which long and slightly pointed leaves are born. Its leaves, like all Echeverias, have the form of graceful rosettes of a typical glaucous green color.
They are the plants easy to grow, are very popular for the shape, similar to a flower, as well as for the colors, that may take on reddish colors, when exposed to the direct sun, creating unique shades with a great visual impact!
- It is recommended to place the plant in a bright location, possibly under direct sun rays, especially in autumn, making its leaves take on more intense colors.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to place it in sheltered and ventilated locations during the winter period.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best option is a well-draining and porous soil, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.