Pachyveria opalina 10.5cm
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
It is a hybrid between two genera: Pachyphytum and Echeveria.
It has thick and fleshy, elongated and pointed leaves, of a greyish-green color, which form a rosette.
The foliage is covered with a whitish pruina, that protects the plant from the sun and helps to conserve water.
With exposure to the sun it tends to take on purple-pink shades, which make the plant very popular, thanks to a wonderful mix of colors.
This Pachyveria is a must-have for succulent collectors!
- It is recommended to place the plant in a bright location, possibly under direct sun rays, especially in autumn, making its leaves take on more intense colors.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to place it in sheltered and ventilated locations during the winter period.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best option is a well-draining and porous soil, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.