Oscularia deltoides 12cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Oscularia deltoides (L.) Schwantes
Διάμετρος γλάστρας: 12εκ, Ύψος: 15εκ.
It is a very branched, ground cover plant with fleshy triangular leaves with toothed edges, of a silvery-blue color.
Flowering occurs in spring, blooming with small flowers of a bright pinkish purple color with a slight almond fragrance.
- Avoid direct sun rays, which may burn the leaves; choose a sheltered and bright place instead. Excellent morning sunlight, until 12.00 / 13.00.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well-draining one, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.