Huernia somalica 8.5cm
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5cm., Ύψος:12εκ.
- It requires an exposure to full sun. However, it can be placed in a partially shaded area only if it still receives a lot of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately in spring and autumn but only when the soil is completely dry, reduce watering to once every two months in summer and suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well-draining one, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.