Haworthia 'variegata' 5.5cm
Weekend Sales -20% στο καλάθι
Haworthia fascsiata 'variegata'- Χαβόρθια
It is a small perennial succulent plant, that can grow both solitary and clustered.
Its leaves are dark green with a yellow variegation in the center, covered with numerous silvery lines and tubercles, arranged horizontally on the outside. Flowering occurs in summer, generating small tubular flowers, that bloom from a central stem.
- Requires an exposure in partial shade, as long as it still receives plenty of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- It is advisable to always keep the soil slightly moist in spring and summer. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.