Haworthia cooperii 10.5cm
Haworthia cooperi Baker - Χαβόρθια
Συνώνυμα: Catevala cooperi
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Υψος:15εκ.
Ποιότητα: Extra +++ (Decorum)
It was introduced for the first time in cultivation by Cooper in 1860, hence the name 'cooperi'.
It is easily confused with other plants of the same genus, but Haworthia cooperi has the particularity of having green leaves with transparent tips, that allow it to take on various colors, which is why it is also called "Window Haworthia".
- Requires an exposure in partial shade, as long as it still receives plenty of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- It is advisable to always keep the soil slightly moist in spring and summer. Beware of stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.