Gymnocalycium grafted orange 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -17%
A small cactus of a globular shape, that tends to cluster at the base.
It has well marked ribs with evident horizontal grooves and short white spines. The color of its stem makes it particular and very fascinating: it can take on colors, ranging from green to brown, or from dark green to bright red. In spring, it blooms with silky-like flowers of a yellowish-green color.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately, only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer, once a month in autumn and to suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.