Graptopetalum 'purpusorum' 8.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Graptopetalum purpusorum (Rose) A.Berger - Γραπτοπέταλο
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
Ποικιλία με καταγωγή το Μεξικό και την Αριζόνα.
Κατάλληλο για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους με ασυνήθιστα λεπτά, τριγωνικά φύλλα που έχουν μωβ περίγραμμα.
Ιδανικό φυτό και για βραχόκηπους, πολύ εύκολο στη συντήρησή του.
Its name derives from Greek and literally means "inscribed petal", referring to the characteristic petals with small reddish marks, which make up very thick and robust flowers (a reason that has given it the common name of "leather petals").
It has the typical rosette shape, well recognizable, compared to other genera, for the strongly pointed leaves, which are of the shades tending to dark green or grayish.
They are quite resistant succulents that, unlike others, adapt well to low temperatures: for this reason they are often used to decorate gardens, as well as indoor spaces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sun rays, especially during the hottest hours of the day, as long as they might burn the leaves.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, so to avoid rotting, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.