Frailea perumbilicata 6.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Frailea perumbilicata F.Ritter
A small globose cactacea, which is depressed at the apex. It has the body of an intense green color.
The plant is characterized by sparse small and thin spines, the color of which varies from grayish-white to brownish-red. Its pale yellow funnel-shaped inflorescences occur around the apex.
- It requires an exposure to full sun. However, it can be placed in a partially shaded area only if it still receives a lot of light throughout the year.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once every two weeks in spring and summer, once every two months in autumn and suspend it completely in winter.
- A well draining soil is an optimal solution, to avoid rotting, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.