Euphorbia tirucalli 12cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Euphorbia tirucalli L. - Ευφορβία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ, Ύψος:35εκ.
It is a succulent shrub without thorns, which in its natural habitat can exceed 12 meters in height.
The main trunk and the older branches are lignified, while the younger ones, which form the crown, are succulent, green, smooth, and their elongated cylindrical shape makes them similar to pencils, for this reason it is nicknamed "Pencil Tree".
The leaves are small and lanceolate, often completely absent. In its habitat it blooms in spring, generating clusters of small bright yellow flowers.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.